Thread: Light box
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 04:51 AM
mjsylvstr

I was checking out my threads on our ANGELEES and noticed the one from you....and yes, I have it on my calendar to reminder me each month to remind us all of a monthly hello to our angelees..

when I noticed your name...I have a daughter with the same name, although her's is Lynda.......such a pretty name..

I then thought I would check you out.....your likes (that is) on your profile and noticed one of your topics about your light box and mentioning that your hubby is a wood-man.......

a friend's husband also does woodworking and he built her a sewing table......and it had a drop leaf on the front just left of where she sits to sew. This leaf comes up and has two legs that fold down to hold it in place. The leaf is maybe three (approx) inches in depth and is hollow with a glass (or other material) on top and lights within.....he connected the electric but that is beyond me !!!!! but it is wonderful. Perhaps your hubby can make something like that and it would always be right there and when not in use, folded down.

WOW...I am sure by this time that you have you light box..I just took a turn back to see when you sent this topic in.......and low and behold.......it's been over two years...but perhaps this might be of help to someone else looking to make a light box.

Have a good day...MaryJane