Old 02-08-2014, 01:19 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

No, I have not gone AWOL ... instead WORKing, watching the Olympics and getting some sewing done.

Today, my plan was to sew all day ... So much for that plan, as I ended up having to do a conference call this afternoon, which meant I had to WORK this morning to prep for it. Now that was a challenge ...... keeping up with the call, making my notes while keeping an eye on the Olympic coverage!!

Last night I got started at quilting the heart wall hanging in my Booster Club goals. Also have patched together the other hearts for the start of another top.
One BC February goal completed .........
http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...ml#post6562915

My final MB was entrusted to the sled dogs at the post office yesterday. Hopefully it can find its way to its new home quickly!!

Thank you Everyone, for the MB Swap. It has been a really good experience for me, as several times it challenged me to step outside my comfort zone and default options in order to meet each person's specs. At least I hope I did! And a bonus, to receive all your lovely MBs too!

Looks like most of us are still dealing with the "old fashioned winter" and all that it dishes out! On the upside, we are well on the way to spring, and the days are getting longer!

Honchey ... maybe they will do a full demo at your home and your bushes will be all clipped!

GGal ... redo redone!! Hard to know how to change things, isn't it? It takes me a long time, as I only want to do it once! A "delightful" start for your new quilt!

QNS ... turn the heat up a little so cold does not settle into your shoulder. This is new, isn't it? Better get to the Dr. and not delaying the proper attention.

JeanieG ... great group of blocks!! Do you know their destiny?

MiraB ... Amazing Darkness ... and certainly not dark! Beautiful!!! I can;t want to see it all done ..... yes, I know I HAVE to wait! Work faster and quit the seamstress work!

JanieW ... Sweet sheep, but I think they are doing the Texas Two Step, and not a waltz! Your TW fabrics really play well together and give such a fresh, cool and soft look to them. (not that we need more coolness these days!).

DDamsel .... yeaaaaaaaaa for more fabric!

DublB ... take care and good luck, as you get the results.

OKSGlad ... I like the way you celebrated BobC's temporary layoff!!! Can't wait til we see what you plan for his later departure!!!!!!!!!!! Wish we had these stuff a bag LQS sales! I sure miss the farm, though I don't miss the year end accounting. Honestly, I kind of miss the regular part of it, but that year end confessional and tax tally ... arrgghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

CarrieM ... so good to see that you are feeling progress and up to a bit of sewing. Great combos in your Border project.

Last edited by QuiltE; 02-08-2014 at 01:32 PM.