View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 01:58 PM
Blackberry

Default Look At This Beauty

Here is another beautiful blue machine. Actually the color is more like a Wedgewood blue as opposed to a royal blue. It came in a beautiful cabinet with a sewing chair. It belonged to the seller's grandmother. Somewhere along the way in loading and unloading she lost the bobbin holder. The manual doesn't say but I am thinking that this machine was made by White and probably uses a standard 15 bobbin. Please correct me if this info is not right. I think my OSMG has the correct bobbin holder for this machine. I also want my DH to rewire the pedal with a longer cord so the pedal can be put on the floor to use. She was pretty grungy but she has cleaned up nicely and runs so quiet. I just love her. I try to sew on most of my machines at least once every couple of months so I don't forget how to thread the machines and run the various zigzag mechanisms. This makes #42 but I am definitely going to find some homes for quite a few of these machines when warmer weather comes. I just have so much fun searching for them at very reasonable prices and then cleaning and servicing them. They look so nice after a little TLC.
Attached Thumbnails dressmaker-265-front-before-cleaning-resized.jpg   dressmaker-265-before-cleaning-back-resized.jpg   dressmaker-cabinet-chair-resized.jpg   dressmaker-model-265-resized-after-cleaning.jpg   dressmaker-265-back-after-cleaning-resized.jpg  

dressmaker-front-face-door-resized-after-cleaning.jpg   dressmaker-model-265-manual-knee-lift-resized.jpg