Old 02-10-2014, 09:22 AM
Cindy1234

I have a sofa table that my sewing machine sits on..I happen to be tall so in my chair its the perfect height for me.. The table is long and narrow so it doesnt take up much space, but it has two hinged fold out top sections that will triple the table top size if I need a bigger area for some reason. My cutting table has fold down sides as well and folds to around 13 inches wide by 35 inches and then folds out to 59 x 35, and has a gridded ironing cover so it can be used that way too.. I think when you have limited space getting things that will convert and fold away is a great idea, it works for me. I have carpet in my sewing room and I have those moving slider things under my sewing table legs so if i want to move it out more to the center of the room just three or four feet, its a cinch, when I'm done I slide it back against the wall.The cutting table has casters and rolls good enough across the carpet, I dont really move it that much unless i'm folding out a side, but everything tucks away for when I'm working on my longarmer.