Old 02-11-2014, 03:51 PM
starshine

Sibi, continuing to pray for your mom and all of your family.

Have my items together, and over the weekend did make something that my SP has in her survey. Hopefully I can have it in the mail tomorrow but since it is here in the States deadline for mailing isn't till Sat.

Knitette for most of us we are happy with whatever comes our way. It is my understanding that the survey was intended to help the sender if they want some ideas or if there are things the recipient can't use(allergies or already have more than they can use, or a color they don't care for), so I would suggest your package will be well liked. Please don't fret.

All of you who wish they had snow or more of it I wish we could grant your wish. Last night the weather man noted that we have gotten more than 12 inches of snow each month for the last 3 monthes. And the last time we have had 3 monthes in a row with more than 12 inches was 105 years ago. Now I have lived in other places where it would be normal to get 12" in a single snow storm so clearly those places got way more snow than we do here. But I would like to hibernate when it is this cold and this snowy. Hoping this will yield a nice summer without unbearable hot days.