View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 12:47 AM
nancia

I'm afraid y'all are going to be disappointed! If i remember correctly i bought charms and layer cake. I have some of the wide backing that is white with red and black swirls, but I was planning that for my daughter's r/w/ bk quilt which will also have some other colors, cause, you know me, if it ain't loud, i ain't proud! I'm running away from home wednesday and the weather will determine my return home. I am looking to get snowed in with my quilt in' buddy grann. We don't want to go without power so that has not been factored in, but i think sue has a treadle. She can pump and I'll steer! Just pray for no outages! She just got back after a week at family's due to no power. We have lots of quilts and one very very large dog to help us stay warm! Meanwhile, my dh who is always out of town when I have to do blizzard duty, will be left alone with the dogs and cats. He's a nice guy and said it was ok without my even asking him. As if i ask. Mmbwau, haw,haw! Yeah right. See, he's so much nicer than me! We'll try to maintain computer contact, but she does live out in the sticks! Ooooo, so pretty all covered in snow and all the little non-hibernating little birdies and beasties coming up for food! Can't wait! Will head home when the roads clear! April? May? Tee hee!