Old 02-12-2014, 09:41 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

It was good to hear from GrannyQ, Janie, and Dublb. Guess JanRN is very busy. Good to hear from GardenGal and that she is coping with the cold weather. Mirabelle is off and running again...she may finish Dear Jane in six months or less.

I have studied the book a bit more....so much to learn in Dear Jane. I can/have now print off the blocks, templates and rotary cutting instructions for an eight and half block from A-1 to B-13. I think I can be comfortable in this size. Received new shipment from QOTS; again, beautiful fabrics. Just have two done in fabrics from the first shipment, so I am behind the schedule.

It is on a warming trend now, hoping my shoulder and arm will get to feeling better along with my arthritis so I can sew more comfortably...doing the SYE, 50 Fab Stars, Sylvia and DJ. And TW...love to work on that again. Dh has appointments on Thursday and Friday, but he can drive to them in U. and back home again. I am going to assist him a bit, bringing down lumber from overhead, so he can work more on garage storage. We agreed to put a shelf up high for the cats to climb up to, in hopes they will stay off the other shelving...and won't knock things to the floor. All the shelves have a 'ridge' much like they do in building boat galleries to keep the plates from falling off the tables.

Everyone have a warm and safe day. Celebrate the day; it will be gone tomorrow.