Old 02-12-2014, 12:22 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Delightful pictures, Anael! That will brighten up the day here.

Still deciding, QuiltE, what the next step is in DJ; will do more lessons, I think, to learn more before I decide too much. Oh, the joys of getting to stay home...I have been opposed to going out in all that cold weather unless I really, really have to do something very important. I can do FART Trips right on my computer (when$$ appear in budge!); food is stockpiled in the house and garage....enough for three to four months. True, we may get tired of some of it, or its not what we might chose for the day's meal, but its all good food stored to eat. The more I stay home, the more gas we save and also save $$$. Its amazing.

Helped dh in the garage to get down more shelf boards, and move empty jars back in place to be used this summer. He is re-discovering things on his tool side, getting things organized and located and plans for more shelving there. He just might get his work shop all done by summer!

DD is going to visit in April; Mo friend is coming in March, but we will sew together while she is here for the week. Lot to look forward to in the spring...its coming, its coming, its coming!