Old 02-13-2014, 07:17 PM
Dolphyngyrl

If you want to do strips I would get the altos quilt cut 2 as I think it would be cheaper in the long run, accuquilt or sizzix die cutters are very expensive as are the dies and if all you want it for is strip cutting the quilt cut 2 would probably be a better buy for you, brother scan n cut is more for applique. Also have you tried june tailor shape cut, this has helped my cut strips very nicely and accurately and is cheaper than all three. i have sizzix but never bought the dies strips because of the expense and june tailor does such a nice job and I think it is so much faster than running dies through my machine IMHO. Also you can still get bowing if you don't know how to properly fold the fabric for cutting, dies or with a ruler. Me personally I would not get accuquilt or any other die cutting system if you only want it for strips. I don't have many dies for my sizzix but I also do not use it as much for what it cost. I get tons of use from my june tailor 30-40 bucks versus hundreds of dollars to cut strips.