View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 04:22 AM
Elisabrat

oh gosh yes on the hair thing. My hair dresser once convinced me no way did I look good in blonde hair. I was born blonde got more mousy blonde as years went and so went in for highlights and such. So I thought oh no ok what color would I look good in? she colored it this dark red OMG made me look like I had jaundice. Top that with a PERM and well.. I was so glad to go back to blonde four months later. It was an eternity of being a red head for me lol .. never again. Then one day after I came home from the hospital a friend of mine wanting to cheer me up colored my hair. Not realizing that radiation can do interesting things to ones hair besides make it fall out.. it had come in so I had short chia pet hair. She colors me blonde. I end up CRAYOLA yellow. OMG once again lets fix that.. CRAYOLA RED. I now have lovely mousey blonde hair with tons of gray. Love to color it not sure its worth the trauma however

I am ready to sew! its so early think my dh would ring my neck on his day off if he awoke to the brrrrrr of the sewing machine. so here... I sit.. COFFEE anyone? nice strong pot of rich black starbucks waiting for service!