View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 06:10 AM
crashnquilt

Please keep in mind this is just my personal opinion. This is what I find very discouraging about internet shopping:
No price listed; kind of gives me the feeling of "If you have to ask you can not afford it"
No state of origin listed; I like to know where the item is at when I am looking
No complete contact information; I hate the fill out a form method. Sometimes I want to be able to have direct contact because I might forget to ask certain questions when I type out the email. I am at the stage of life that I can only remember how nice it was to have a good memory.
Now that I have given you negative, I would like to give you some positive points.
Clear and complete information about the product. As for a quilt type of fabrics used, type of batting used, machine or hand quilted and color of thread used, size of quilt and care information.
Good color descriptions. Not just brown, red, green, blue because if you think to basic colors those don't work and we all know color on computer monitors is not the best. Descriptions like dark warm or dark golden brown...true red or warm red, cool red. The better the description the better the customer can picture the actual product.

I hope this will help you and your son get your website up and running with great success.