Old 02-15-2014, 10:52 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

DublB ... what a lot of eye candy to take in! Open space in your MB quilt, could lead to some interesting quilting. Another possibility would be to leave more of the blocks on the square, instead of on point.

MiraB ... my goodness ... 3" sqaures with 3 geese each ... I'd be going bananas!! And then trying to keep them all flying in the right direction. With it's scrappiness not looking scrappy, do you do any placement planning? or totally haphazard where they land? It's gorgeous now ... and will only get better as you finish it.

Anael ... eagle eyed that you are, check those geese keep flying in the right direction!

JanRN ... thanks ... the story just kind of developed!! The final lonely heart has now been finished and the photo posted in that thread.

GGal ... oh no, another 6" ... I'm hoping that is a NOT here story for me! Sounds like cabin fever is setting in for you ... make plans for the meltdown next week! Yes, you still have 1/2 month to work on that FMQ Booster goal! You can do it .. you can do it ... just like The Little Engine That Could! Oh what a beautiful BOM quilt you have spotted ... I like their flexible offer! The fabrics are really lovely and how unique how they have used the border print in the setting triangles. That quilt really has the unique wow factor!!!

QNSue ... You took on a lot and now are feeling so defeated. So allow yourself to reassess, and set those lofty goals free and consider something that is realistic and do-able for yourself. Maybe decide to do the MB, so you don;t feel as though you have that hanging over ...

And now my dear friends ... me-thinks it's time to shuffle off to the Olympics ... and do some sewing!!