View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014, 03:05 PM
RedGarnet222
Power Poster

Thanks everyone, I know you will pray for this family to come together in love. They really need our help with this.
I have a 24 pound turkey thawing to cook for them and plan on adding some other things to help get them to eat. Low blood sugar can make for some short tempered people. Know what I mean?

Good news about the first aqua and black quilt. The pattern is free at the red rooster fabrics site. Just look way back in the archives free patterns. I would suggest a little trial run on the blocks though. There was a error on one and I can't remember which, that I had to re-draft to get it all to fit right. Maybe it was my piecing, but I am just saying...
Oh the name of the quilt is Rhythm and Blues. That might just help you find it there at Red Rooster Fabrics on line.

Funny how I found that pattern, Someone on the board had posted a picture of a quilt store they visited and there behind them was this quilt. I instantly fell in love with it and bought the fabrics as part of my Christmas gift from hubby.

The other one is very old. I think the second one I ever made and hand pieced together on all those tree blocks. Can you say templates?? Oh man, those were the days, huh girls? I don't remember the name of it. It was something I drafted after seeing it on the front of a quilt catalog mailer. LOL ... Much older than this young man here.

Last edited by RedGarnet222; 02-15-2014 at 03:08 PM.