Old 02-15-2014, 04:41 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Yes, Dublb, you received beautiful roses for Valentine Day; thanks for sharing them with us. And I liked your art work on the quilt blocks, too.

QuiltE, I like to challenge myself and learn more every day. I think I can...do so much more if I really try. Finished two MBs today...well, second one is almost done and I am happy with them. Anael has approved on one and the other will be sent to her tomorrow. Bfs are coming down on Tuesday and we ladies are leaving the guys at home on Wednesday and going on a FART trip to Des Moines...if the weather cooperates. We will go to Barnes and Noble, Creekside Quilting Shop, Jo-Anns, and Quilt Block and home again. I drive to the first stop; and get back in the driver's seat at the last stop to drive home. We will laugh and have fun and not have to wait on the guys or worry about them on Wednesday....they are on their own. They may go home on Thursday or Friday, again depends upon what the weather does decide to do those days...and how tired the trip makes us feel on those days.

TW has dh nephew's name on it...king size...50 star sets for that. Sylvia and Dear Jane quilts are too young to be 'assigned' names yet....Fab stars might have a name on them...will wait and see. Undecided about the SYEs and what they will be or how they will go together. Now to relax this evening, and yes, watch some Olympics on TV.