Old 02-15-2014, 08:47 PM
mirabelle

NinaSue to print out the Storm at Sea sashing go to the Home Page and click on Print the Patterns

Click Block Libraries a screen will pop up In the left menu section of the screen click the Dear Jane blocks icon and a menu will drop down
Click Libraries again if it appears and click "Good for Alternate Blocks"
Double click on "Square in a Square"
The first block you want is the first one in the upper left corner, also called Triangle Design, this will become the rectangle sashing
Highlight the block by clicking on it Hit Copy at the bottom of the screen
Now the other one you want is the Square in a Square (called Economy Patch) it is right below the Triangle Design. This is the cornerstone block.
Click on it to highlight it and click Copy

Both blocks are now in your sketchbook

Click close at the bottom of the little block library screen

Go into your sketchbook to edit them. Click View at the top menu select Sketchbook
A little screen pops up with the blocks you have chosen
Click on the first one Triangle Design, Click Edit. Click on the Printer icon, Click "print block" I did not choose foundation paper as I add my seam allowance and you can fit more to a page.
A little screen will pop up where you can change the block size. Change the width to whatever you wish and the Length to the same as your blocks.
Click on the options tab at the top of the little screen, click the radial button for "print as many as fit"
Print
Do the same for the cornerstone blocks

I hope I have explained this clear enough for, good luck