View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 04:46 PM
Macybaby

I thought it was "green side up" . . . oh, wait, that is a different profession!

Here she is, and yes, there is a bend in the corner of the plate, but I knew about that before I bid.

Overall, the machine is in nicer shape than I expected from the pictures. I've found that happens more often than the other way around, most machines just don't photograph well. I know mine almost never look as good in pictures as they do in person.

This machine came with the case, but not an original foot pedal. I'm not sure if I'll look for one or not.

The case has a crack we'll need to repair. I really like this case. But I'm "into" neat cases and cabinets.

And assorted accessories. I already have a set, and this one came with two tuckers and two narrow and wide hemmers. There are also two manuals, one from 1909 and the other from 1919, along with some other paperwork, including a receipt for needles dated 1934, and an inspection certificate for machine #565294"B" dated July 21 - 08.

Unfortunaly most of the paperwork and the manuals don't go with my electric machine - well, except for the receipt for needles, that could be.

So I'll still need to look for a manual for an electric machine - anyone have one to trade for an older one? I know what I have should work to figure out how to thread and use the machine and attachments.