View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 06:33 AM
Elisabrat

bleeding reds.. ugh. my color catcher caught lots of the red but the one fabric still bleeds. I think cause this is a piece of fabric you can retayne it right? I just bought some to set my batiks the fat quarters I have as I didn't think I could put those in a washer because of the size. I used some of the cruddy red scrap I had in a quilt top and now I find its going to bleed. guess I take those blocks out for safety.

LOVE YOUR REDS Teresa but um it counts as breaking the rules I think .. sorry. Buying fabric is buying fabric unless your finishing a project already in the making. lol POLICE QUILT POLICE! (siren blaring .. ). I think maybe its more realistic to just truly limit what we buy but this moratorium is obviously not working. I think its like saying the word.. DIET soon as you say it you crave what you can't have. I have lots of food I can't have. Crave them ALL the time. so maybe we don't say.. moratorium because it inspires us to.. WANT, NEED, BUY!!! PLEASE COME OVER AND HELP ME KILL MY SCRAP PILES!