View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 12:53 PM
retiredteacher09

Thanks to everyone for posting pictures of finished projects! I really enjoy looking at them.

While looking through some of my nicely organized cut squares(in labeled boxes/bins even), I got disgusted with orphan blocks falling off of the shelf by these bins so I made the following charity top. 4 blocks were already finished- 2 of the 10 Minute blocks and 2 of the strip ones. The squares, strips, and sashing came from my stash also. The 3 middle long strips were also finished and laying on a shelf. The two 10 Minute blocks were made by my niece so I had a new learning experience when making the others.

I really thought I would have an ugly quilt when I was done, but it grew on me as I was doing it. There was lots of unstitching because I was designing it as I went along. Today, my church group sandwiched and tied it. The backing was brought to the front and will be sewn down later. It measured about 70 by 80.

I couldn't get a good picture because my room isn't wide enough. . It is straight but doesn't look like it in the picture.

Connie
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg