Old 02-18-2014, 02:57 PM
skeetersmom

Well, I'm here again about the Crescendo. Someone here mentioned that they purchased at one dealer for less than at another dealer's price. I somehow don't think I'm being given the best quote when I asked for their best price. I was going to make a trip across town (not easy for this old lady, but a friend was going to take me) to see the Crescendo. I called to see if the person I had been speaking with would be available to demonstrate the machine to me. At that time, she told me she was glad that I called, because they "had to sell the demonstrator" to another lady, and did not have one in the store to show me. DRATS!!!!! I certainly would have bought the demonstrator had she told me it was available. I feel a little annoyed that she didn't let me know early on that I could buy the demonstrator. I certainly would have already done it. I am being quoted $4200 plus tax, and would receive a $300 visa gift card, and if I bought before the end of Feb.....I would get another Visa for $100. I guess I could sum this up by asking.......what should I expect to pay for the Crescendo from a dealer? Is there an online source, or only local dealers?

Last edited by skeetersmom; 02-18-2014 at 03:00 PM.