Thread: Frozen in Limbo
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 04:19 PM
ManiacQuilter2
Power Poster

Originally Posted by WilliP View Post
Honey, take yourself and your $300 project to your very friendly local quilt shop and have a getting to know you show and tell. They should be able to help you. Been there, done that too many times to mention --including the baby quilt I am almost finished with that I should've taken the time to consult and would've had I t on the frame instead of manhandling Minkee on my Bernina 380. LOL Hugs. This too shall pass and you will live to do another graduation quilt for another relative. Bless the boy's heart, he has faith in your abilities!
I agree. Make friends with your LQS. They should be able to get you fixed and quilting again. I have seen many of her quilts but NEVER have a seen a single one that I would classified for a beginner. I was asked by a rep of RJR to piece a broken star for the president of RJR. He wanted me to make it all from their fabric but it wouldn't work. It was one of the most beautiful quilts I have ever pieces in lavender, yellow and green. Camera had dead batteries so no photo.