Old 02-18-2014, 05:05 PM
Dedemac

Welcome aboard!!! AlvaStitcher These mystery's are fun don't worry about the goodies being gone by the time you hop on board because we have elves that restock every few hours. What ever you want to sip on is great and we share, I'm having hot blackberry pomegranate tea it's very tasty. Well back to the machine, have 6 blocks done and 7 to go.

Originally Posted by AlvaStitcher View Post
Well late, but hopefully, not too late to join in the train ride. I will probably wait until the train gets to Florida and just welcome all of you since I am already in Florida. Got my scrappy fabrics picked out and started with cutting the pieces. I am waaaaayyyy behind but will get caught up soon. Hope all the goodies aren't all eaten before you get to me! I'll try to have something to celebrate with. I'm not a drinker so maybe some nonalcoholic champagne? This will be my first mystery train ride. I'm excited to see all the lovely toppers or bed/throw quilts. I'll try to post a pic of my fabric choices as soon as I have them ready. Might be a little while though. Busy day tomorrow.