Old 02-19-2014, 04:26 PM
gardnergal970

Won't make comments on everything from the past four days....I've been lurking. Just know that I enjoy all the news that you all share. Today it was possible for me to get out of the yard and I took full advantage of it. Visited my LQS and caught up with the real world. Warm enough that a heavy sweater was sufficient after the heavy bundling of a week ago. I do have pictures to post and will start with my beautiful block from GrannyQ.[ATTACH=CONFIG]463368[/ATTACH] Here is this weeks star[ATTACH=CONFIG]463369[/ATTACH] Now for the big surprise....do you remember that FQ QuiteE sent us last year? I was completely puzzled...didn't have an idea what to do other than it should go with my Bonus Blocks. I did get an extra yard from her because I was thinking sashing. Well, working through my UFO's the BB surfaced about the same time as I received the January MB. I had so much fun combing the two projects into a very special international friendship quilt just for me. [ATTACH=CONFIG]463370[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]463371[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails dsc01508.jpg   dsc01524.jpg   dsc01510.jpg   dsc01511.jpg