Old 02-19-2014, 04:32 PM
urgodschild2

Well I took a break from checking in here and have been working on the 50 fabulous Paperpiece group. I am playing catch up because I was on vacation when they started and it is the first time I have ever done this. My goodness, I had to concentrate so hard just to do the first block, Alabama. It took two days to do. I had to rip it out many times and also start over. But I continued and I finished it and it looks nice. I then did Alaska and figured out how to do it correctly and it is not hard to do at all. I just made it harder. LOL. Good learning curve. I am now happy that I can continue on those and I can now start on our blocks. here. I am hoping that the chart with he pictures is very helpful to all of you. Some of you have already started.....hoo ray. I look at your materials and I look at your patterns and I am trying to envision what they will look like put together. I am hoping that when you all get your squares back you can at least place them together and take a picture and share with all of us. If you are like me, it may not get put together for a while but it would be nice to see a picture of it pretending to be together.

Barb