Old 02-19-2014, 09:19 PM
WilliP

Thanks for the ideas and comments everyone. The seam ripper was a friend to friend gesture --- we always seem to have left ours at home on one occasion or another and end up borrowing from each other --- the joke is I never pass up on purchasing another seam ripper, just in case someone needs one! LOL I needed some input on starting point to go to my storage units and go through some of my four generation collection and get together some basics for her. Someone has already said she will buy her a new machine. She is waiting to see if her treadle machine is going to be able to be saved. We are a small community here, but we help each other out. I will be in touch with anyone who has pm to me or has left a please contact comment. I know I am trying to come up with a list and this makes me want to get the family photos passed around even more than I have been doing. By the way, is anyone from Saskatchewan? Avis grew up on a farm there and I'd kind of like to find a few photos to download and eventually get printed and framed for her.