Old 02-20-2014, 04:27 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Excellent, GardenGal, a California Star for a young miss who lives in California; well done and love the colors!

QuiltE, its not my I SPY baby quilt, its for Anael, as I promised her at Christmas, I would be shipping a box to her to use the I SPY templates with it for her three grandchildren or our "Sew Grands" as they have been called this passed year. She did get the 3.5 template and needs about five inches of fabric to cut one out, so I just am shipping the fabric and letting her cut them out. It takes 145 octagon pieces to make one quilt...and she is sewing for 3 DGC.

On our first round of shipping the BB, did I fail to ship two blocks to everyone?? Should have been a Missouri state outlined with a blue bird on it with a dot above his head to show where I lived....and a dogwood bloom block called "Missouri block"...please let me know if an error was made there and you did not receive both.

As bf pointed out today, I figured out the TW strips wrong and was making enough for two or three TW. She got most of hers cut out today to take home with her. I hope to get caught up with the missing blocks for this month in 50 Stars, Sylvia, and DJ or by the first week of March. We have enjoyed their company and conversations and help.