Old 02-20-2014, 09:29 PM
mirabelle

Wow I have been buried under a mountain of fabric for the past 2 days and am just coming up for air I have finished cutting the borders for Out of Darkness, all 1,390 pieces (but who was counting)

Wasn't sure that DH was going to make it to Townsville on Wednesday to catch his flight, on Tuesday they had their February monthly average rainfall in one day, 12 inches, the roads were flooded and parts of the highway were closed. Lucky for me he made it
It has been raining here off and on all day, and when it is not raining the sun is shining, just to steam things up a little.

Now I am going to start on DH's quilt while he is away, I think I have a layout, it came to me this morning while I was waiting for the washing machine to finish. (I know the things we think about when the washing machine is spinning) Just have to draw it up and see if it is what I envisaged in my pea brain this morning

There has been more beautiful fabric to look at, more beautiful blocks and even more beautiful one of a kind quilts being made, and some unique furniture to ponder over (don't know if I would want to sit on it though). Not to mention more Grands on the way.. always something happening. Now it is back to the salt mine for me
Attached Thumbnails dscf0945.jpg