Old 02-20-2014, 09:39 PM
yobrosew

Originally Posted by cindi View Post
I love, love, LOVE tangling! Love all the examples here I, too, don't follow the "zentangle" rules. As far as I'm concerned, it's just doodling. Tanglepatterns.com has tons of patterns, and anyone can do it! Seriously, if you think you can't, you'll be surprised! I couldn't draw a straight line, LOL! Give it a try, for sure. You won't be disappointed! When I can't quilt (i.e. right now - it's too dang cold in the basement, even with the space heater), I draw. I did an awesome quilt-related doodle for our blog header, combining words with my doodles in Photoshop (sorry, can't post that pic since it includes our site name and they don't allow that here). I prefer to draw "things" as opposed to random drawings. Here's some of the quilt-related doodles I've done:

Another one of my favorite sites is http://www.alittlelime.com. Her tangles are absolutely awe-inspiring!
You may not post a picture of your site's header but......you certainly can post a link to your site here or on in the Links section.