View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 04:32 AM
Barb in Louisiana

Originally Posted by Barb in Louisiana View Post
http://site.quilting-warehouse.com/f...sh_flowers.pdf

It's always interesting to see the original pattern.
After posting this link, I realized something very interesting. While traveling last summer, I happened upon a street fair in Oregon, where people were selling quilting fabrics, books & more. One lady had a self made kit with a panel that had 6 of these big flowers on it. I bought the kit for $10 and it included 2 or 3 more fabrics for the TR. Of course, being a quilter, I had to buy it because it was a bargain. Now thanks to all of you, I know what to do with them. AND....my table is 72 inches long. Making a longer table runner will sure be lovely on that table. Now, when can I get several of my 35 UFO's finished so I can start a new project? I have imposed on myself that unless it is for Guild or a VERY special project, I can't start a new project until I clear off 3 of the UFO's. I am really glad I only have 35. My goal is to get 6 of the UFO's completed in 2014. More would be better, but I am a realist. lol

After going to the Houston quilt show and several in Oregon, Washington, Texas, & Arizona, I have so many kits that I don't think I will ever get them done. So many quilting projects, not enough time in my lifetime. Thank goodness, I have a daughter and a granddaughter that are searching through my gi-normous stash every time they come to see what they think they can use. Kits that I am no longer interested in are being passed down every time they come. Isn't it crazy how our tastes in fabrics and patterns change as we progress as quilters?