View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 07:36 AM
Elisabrat

Once again I believe Jan is correct. One a scant quarter inch if taken up just a tiny notch towards that quarter inch you will find will take up a bunch of that 3/4 inch you have left over. Then on the last two one on each end you.. wing it if its a tad too big you trim it to fit just have fun with it. Its not rocket science 1 and 2 its not rocket science. So you breath first off (an excellent plan on a daily basis) then you decide if you trim it down just a bit on all the seams is it enough to get it to 'fit? if its too big just trim it slightly more on each side so they are the same on the end and your golden. If you end up too short you then have to rethink the ends and maybe leave them as be to make them fit? its all about juggling. One one round you will find it fits perfectly on the next there might be an off by a smidgeon size and how you make it fit it is your call. Larger then trim slightly down or smaller and go slighter on the inseam. I believe this round however is one that a 2.5., 3.5 or 4.5 inch trim worked (one not all of them). divide the top round the large number by the smaller number: say 36 x 2 or 36 x 3 or 36 x 4 do you see? if you can take the bigger number and divide it by one of the smaller numbers you then have a round that should in theory fit. I like the smaller round even though it gave me a lot more work. If you want a big round then if the 4.5 round goes use that one.. just think it through bit by bit. you can do it! if not you can write me and we can do it (hopefully lol). THIS IS FUN sigh.. truly it is. please write me ok if you are stuck? I will try to help (gulp). I know a couple minds should be all it takes to figure this out. once you have it.. omg you have it for all the rounds. and I did go with the easy type round because of this.. ok lets see what you have done!