Old 02-23-2014, 02:05 PM
isewman

Default From Don-isewman--1 down, and who knows how many more

I posted pictures of just 4 of the blocks, in this quilt top,-02-16-14. After sewing and ripping, and sewing, and etc, etc. I got this quilt top done today. I started about 8:00am, and got through about 3:30pm. On the 1/2 sq triangles, for the points of the friendship star's, on the left side, and right side. I sewed them wrong. they wouldnt form the stars. I'm not going into a long long story. But I did alot of ripping. The 2 blocks, I used are from a book by Judy Martin--Scraps,Blocks & quilts. The block with 4 sets of 4 sqs is called -"winchester cathedral--and the other block with the 16 points is called sir lancelot. Everyone TAKE CARE. Don-isewman[ATTACH=CONFIG]464078[/ATTACH]This is a picture of the quilt, with out the friendship stars in the border.[ATTACH=CONFIG]464079[/ATTACH] The picture of the quilt with frdship stars in the border.[ATTACH=CONFIG]464080[/ATTACH]Somewhat a closer view of the quilt.[ATTACH=CONFIG]464082[/ATTACH]Just 1 of the frdship star. This is just some marble fabric, I had. The frdship star, will be of different marble print.
Attached Thumbnails 001.jpg   003.jpg   002.jpg   004.jpg