Old 02-23-2014, 02:07 PM
Honchey

Hi Everyone, and no, I haven't fallen of the face of the earth....Mother Nature hasn't been too kind to us here in Calabash, NC...The ice storms did a lot of damage to the trees and there was a lot of damage to almost every tree in our community...luckily we only have one tree in the back corner of the property and that was pruned when the house was placed on the lot... my neighbors modem (my connection) went kaput and it took her awhile to replace it $$ I offered to help $$ and she refused...so I just had to sit put for awhile...My inlaws from Ohio visited us for several days and I was very busy with them.. shopping etc...she really loves to shop!!!! I was exhausted when they left...we were constantly on the go...My DH thanked me on how gracious I was to his brother & his wife...
When I first arrived here DH was complaining about the furniture we sit on so I told him we're getting Lazy boy's and so we did...I'll post photos later of all that I've been doing for the last several weeks...Time really flies by when you're having fun!!! I even baked a cake today...an old recipe from Bisquick...I added apples to it...it's still too hot to cut into....I hope it tastes ok...My sister changed the recipe a bit...looks good tho.
There's a ton of pages I have to go thru to catch up so I'll leave for now..I'll post the photos & talk later...H.