Old 02-23-2014, 08:40 PM
dublb

I really haven't done much taday. Yesterday was another story. We cleaned up the back patio & got it ready ta have a cookout for #1DSons B-day. It's amaizin' how cluttered it got over the winter. And there was the problem w/the birds. Since dove don't leave Midland in the winter & we have 2 large trees right by the patio....well.....we had ta scrub the concrete! It was a wonderful day. No dust in the air. (I'm startin' ta think I'd rather have snow than dust!) Anyway #1DSon's family came by & #2DSon brought his new girlfriend. She was so very sweet. I think she'll fit right in. After #1DSon & DDIL left (they had ta git the boys ta bed) #2DSon & his DGF stayed & we all watched a movie. I thought it was a good day!
Taday DH & I got up & got ready for church when DH got a call & had ta go ta the office. I went w/him this time. When he got the sensors all workin' again & knew that no oil would be spilled, we came home & did nothin' a'tall. Ya could say that we were all dressed up & had no place ta go. Alright that was a bit cheesy.