Old 02-24-2014, 03:20 PM
Honchey

QuiltE, I sent the block to Dublb...She received it when her Gma wa in the hospital and forgot to post it so I did it for her..
Here are a couple of photos of what's been going on in my life...The scrappy potholders were created about 5 yrs ago and I put the binding on them last week...Don't make fun of one of my attempts to do FM...they do look funny tho...and if you laugh too much your faces might freeze that way .
I made the curtains for my bathroom and thought I would hang them higher than pictured but It took up too much window and now I have to shorten them to 18"...

the sofa was in the family room and is now in the bedroom.. DH wanted to put it out to the curb or try to sell it for $100..I said no way..in the bedroom it goes.. The stationary bike is also a new addition..I bought it from one of the ladies in the village for $30...
Some 4 patch posies going to be set on point and the cake I baked. it didn't rise very much..I think the pan is too big...It tastes ok..nothing to rave about..maybe some ice cream with it will do the trick.. and last but not least the MB that Carriem sent me..A very different and exceptionally beautiful Dresden Plate block...
Attached Thumbnails dscn2267.jpg   dscn2269.jpg   dscn2258.jpg   dscn2256.jpg   dscn2281.jpg  

dscn2252.jpg   dscn2237.jpg  

Last edited by Honchey; 02-24-2014 at 03:25 PM.