View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 09:51 AM
oldtnquiltinglady

My biggest problem is the "procrastination bug"--I see, and can handle most of the cutting and sewing aspects of any quilt that I see and love, but getting the fabrics and mood together at the same time are very difficult for me. Any little thing (laundry, reading, reading this forum, road trips with the DH, anything) can distract me into the middle of next week and I still haven't started it. The last quilt that I created and finished was for my son's 50th birthday last November.

I have rearranged the furniture in my bedroom and put my new FW in there so that I'll maybe go in there and make a couple of quilts that are weighing on my mind. I want to make one for MYSELF (I do not have one quilt that I have made for myself) and one for my SIL who has asked me for a hundred years to make her one (her birthday is May 2nd, suppose I'll get it done?). I did send her a picture of one that I might do for her, if she will look at it and send me the picture to copy. I found one on the forum here a couple of days ago and I want to try it. Maybe, maybe, maybe.....