View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 06:40 AM
Elisabrat

honestly I think some quilts absolutely need those separate sashing or strips between them.. it calms them down. Some are good with one every third row or so to also calm it down. depends on what your working with and you know so I say if you think you prefer to break it up each and every time then do that! its YOUR QUiLT. Jan did one as a sampler for herself to learn how to do this and she put a big strip between each round .. and it worked great. it also showcased each round she did because of this. I prefer once every two to four rounds myself on my quilts. I find it works pretty well too.

New rounds are coming and not hard to do so get your cutters out and your fabric on the fold and lets get cracking!!! if you haven't found time yet to work on this month there is an entire WEEKEND ahead of you to catch up! and if you don't catch up you simple go to the next round and save this one for an ending round. Lovely part of of the whole whing.. I am guessing by now its clicking. You get it. Your also finding it is getting to be fun now that it all makes sense. I am addicted to these and have enjoyed so much joining the round robins on here and on Facebook. It is like freedom to do something creative and all your very own. How cool is that? so.. come on back we are waiting with open arms and quick cutting boards !