Old 02-26-2014, 06:16 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

So anxious to see you SYE, GGal. Have you posted it on the SYE threads? I haven't been keeping up on those. So patient of you to now have to spend time all that time tearing.
Ted Lighety--who's he? Just teasing DDamsel! When I heard he was from your home state, I thought of you immediately! Oh to have 60°; we're in the deep freeze again and looks like another 7-10 days of it. It'll be a slow snow melt at this rate.
I'll buy your book, Jan! Thanks for allowing us to see a whole new world!
mirabelle, glad to hear you got the evidence cleaned up before DH arrived home! He'll love it.
Yup, QE, another job on my resume (OKSGlad ... Good Ol' Mom is now Real Estate Mom! ) Now today was HR director as I weave my way through final health care papers and filling out forms for truck on USDOT carrier website. I just love all these laws and regulations I have to keep up with--not!
Working on mini designs. Have border to put on one mini, then work on another. 8yo GD wants the dolly quilt as she has fabric "paper" dolls I gave to her as a BD gift years ago. The 5 yo fondles it and says, "It's so cuuute"!

Have a good night. Still in the deep freeze here. I don't believe your graphic Anael!