View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 07:46 AM
cindi

If you've not seen the final episode, THIS REPLY CONTAINS POSSIBLE SPOILERS, so please do not continue reading! (Always polite to warn people, I say )

Originally Posted by ljptexas View Post
I know, I know! Was also shocked that this was last until next yr. I didn't miss a show & seems like Edith went off to France, had baby, was adopted out? Did I miss something?
You didn't miss anything....remember when Edith's Aunt Rosamund told Lady Crawley she was going to Switzerland and wanted to take Edith (episode 8)? That's when she went and had the baby. Then the show picks up in the last episode 6 months later just after they're back from Switzerland.

I, too, was surprised that the last episode had aired! But at least they've left some juicy tidbits for next year. What is Baxter's secret? How will Edith justify going to the farmer's house all the time to see the baby? Did Bates kill Green? Will Carson and Mrs. Hughes become an item?? Now that Ivy as gone to America, will Alfred realize he should've loved Daisy all along and come crawling back to her?