Thread: Art Quilters?
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 04:22 PM
carolstickelmaier

WOW I just stumbled onto this thread. So far only had time to look at a few pictures and plan on spending a few hours later reading all of it. I love art quilts. Have done some but they are wall hanging and large. I want to follow this thread. Would love to do more myself but right now I am so far behind with charity quilts, jackets and four large bed quilts for family members that I know in my heart if I change to the art quilt I will probably never finish what I have started. I am kind of an "odd ball" here as I know of no one else that likes it. I am interested in the art quilts and dolls. I live near Peoria Il if you are near or know of a club near I would love it visit it. Then it will be time to bring the neighbor in and teach me how to post pictures, well first I have to know how to get them into my computer. I feel so old and out of this fast paced life we live in now. I did get a new smart phone from my kids for Christmas and am learning slowly how to work it. Took me several tries just to answer it LOL. Haven't tried taking pictures and storing them yet. I have figured out how to text at least most of the times. Any how please keep up the good work, I am loving it even if I can't join in all the way