Old 02-27-2014, 08:21 PM
dublb

OK guys I had a busy day. First I went ta the DR. As I was gittin' outta the truck ta walk in I looked at my phone & I was 4 min.s late. I was walkin' very fast while tryin' ta hook my keys ta my purse. I stepped up at the first step. I thought the second step was about 5' from the first step, but it's only 3' from it. Yep, ya got the pict. I walked right inta that second step & fell forward. My knees are pretty bruised up & my right wrist hurts. It hurts in the same tendons that I have fought tenosynovitis for years. I took asprin for it earlier taday & have ice on it now.
When I got in ta see the
Dr he said that there isn't anything really wrong w/me. No kidney stones, no diverticulitis, the 1 sm cyst shouldn't 'cause that kinda pain. He does want me ta come back in May for another sonogram (ta check out the cyst) & wants me ta have a colonoscopy ta rule out polyps. I do have another disk that has "protrusions" & that might explain this. (He looked back at my old MRI.)
After I saw the Dr I went ta an estate sale. I didn't git ta go all o' the way through as DH called & said that he was home a few min.s early for lunch & he wanted ta go somewhere. We went ta the Golden Buffet.
After lunch I kinda took it easy for an hour then went & picked up my Apprentice & her toddler. She is back in town till Sat. We went ta the Stitchin'post. It's a very nice needlepoint store. I didn't know what kinda store it was. They have a bunch o' Vera Bradly stuff. My apprentice went all ga-ga for it! I wish I had all the $ in the world, so I could afford ta buy some o' that for her. Wow the prices were high! We could have stayed there all day! I had hoped that they'd have some ribbon embroidery books, but I didn't see any. I did buy some Thread Heaven & a cross stitch pattern.