Old 02-28-2014, 09:17 AM
gardnergal970

Dubib....what a day! Glad that the Dr. gave you a report that can ease your mind somewhat. Sorry you fell down but you could have run into a light post while looking at your phone and gotten a black eye. I know one lady that still has only a land line with an answering machine. Isn't it funny how we've become so tied to our cell phones?
QuiltE....patience my friend. No sneak previews.
Great lunch yesterday with QBs. We have a couple of FARTS on the calendar for March and April. Stopped at the LQS and got what I needed to finish the SYE quilt and some fabric for backing on my DGS's quilt.
Boosters....I've ticked off everything for February goals except regularly practicing FMQing. I did try, blocks went okay but there is not enough room to the left of my machine to accommodate even a baby quilt....I tried. Have to come up with a better room arrangement. March goals taking shape and will be posted this weekend. This process has really helped me! I'm down to 4 UFO's...flimsies don't count in my sewing room...
Warmer today, enjoying the sunshine but preparing for Titan this weekend. Hope you're safe, Jeanie. It sure doesn't sound good in California right now.