View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 10:11 AM
barbarakibler23

Hello Ladies

sorry I haven't been around this week. I thought I might miss out on the fun stomach flu that is going around...but no it found me right after I was getting over a cold! Sicker then a dog for 3 days. Still can't eat....that might be a good thing could lose a few (many) pounds. But no food just means no energy! So today I am "catching up" on life! Slowly!

First of all I would like to welcome everyone to "round 2" of the birthday swap. Last years swap was fun, we met new people, learned different things that happened in their lives, saw pictures of projects they made while building friendships. Some of us lost loved ones, and pets, while other welcomed grandchildren and in-laws. What a year!!! I hope that this year we will continue the tradition of family. We are all one big family sharing and learning with one thing in common... the love of quilting.

Last year I would do questionnaires ....you would all fill them out...then I would do a contest....Plan on that again this year! Hope you like the contests!!!

This year I am going to have a contest on the DAY AFTER A BIRTHDAY.

Last edited by barbarakibler23; 02-28-2014 at 10:17 AM.