Old 02-28-2014, 07:10 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Oh dublb, please take care!
GGal, I'm so jealous--reaching your goals is awesome! Lovely work on the star block.
QNS--oh so pretty star, even though half done.
Jeanie, right on. Jan's block is perfect! Once I heard there was rain in CA I though of you and hoping you were blessed. Sure hope it soaks in.
When I picked up my mail my heart skipped a beat. The last of my MB's came today and a feeling of finality over came me. It was quickly replaced with joy when my "Snow Blossom" floated down! Honchey was so thoughtful in her choice and like all flowers it is a beauty. Thanks.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]465002[/ATTACH]

I have been so humbled when I have opened up these packets from all over. You are all such marvelous piecers. Thank you for sharing your gift with me.

So while GGal has been reaching her goals, I have created a few more UFO's while working on my goals of mini flimsies. Here is some mini bites of eye candy. First pictures are waiting to be put in settings. The red/gold fabric is 1" wide waiting for a design to be used in.
I recieved 9 1" wof scraps of a peach fabric. Here are the first flimsies from that fabric paired with a peach mini print. I'm working on putting mitered corners on the second one--something I haven't done much of.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]465006[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]465007[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]465008[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]465009[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]465010[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails honcheys-snow-blossom.jpg   4p-point.jpg   tiny-whirligig-1.jpg   tiny-whirligig-2.jpg   dd-4p-point.jpg  

dd-triple-4p-point.jpg