View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 05:42 AM
nanna-up-north

QltrSue...... Toot...Toot. blowing the whistle for you.... 2 more finishes..... Yeah. Your red/pink XO quilt really pops. What a perfect quilt for February..... valentines' day, and all. ....Very Nice. And the brown/green one is super, too. Those colors are my favorite.... I guess that's why I like Thimbleberries fabrics so much. They tend to use the fall colors. .... Nice pattern for the blocks... I bet that group is a fun time.

NanaAc, your quilt reminds me of a giant checker board.... such a great way to use up a bunch of 2" blocks. My problem would be that I didn't have enough or they were all different colors, etc. But, yours really pulls together well. And your border is perfect for your design. Great Job!! Toot ...Toot.... another finish for February.

Well, it's the start of March, although the weather outside doesn't look like it here. I've been laying out my OBW quilt into the sandwich and then, I'll be ready to quilt it. I'm going to FMQ this one and that might take me a few days. So, I'll be adding it to the finished pile soon..... Yeah!! And I thought I was down to 1 last UFO..... then I remembered that I bought a top at an auction several years ago. I guess I need to add it to the list and finish it up. It just has to be sandwiched and quilted. Since I didn't make it I don't know what problems I'll find when I lay it out.... I hope not many.

So, welcome March (in like a lion)..... more UFOs need to be turned into works of art.