View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 06:49 AM
cowgirlquilter

Hi again Roberto,

My next big to do is to actually meet our wonderful president. We have been chatting via email, and we both have agreed we will meet nearby at a Cracker Barrel restaurant to much and share smiles. Bad weather, my inexperience at driving with snow and ice, and then I got a nasty case of bronchitis.....lol!!!!

Know exactly how you feel with the small spaces.......I am definitely in organizing mode. Tom is making our little itty bitty closet in my new sewing room into a big set of shelves, which will help with storage lol!!!!!!!

Looking forward to better weather...we had a peek of two good days with spring like temps, but now Mother Nature is reminding us that SHE is in charge and is bringing another round of sleet and cold temperatures......
Yay for March!!!!!

Originally Posted by rfbrazell View Post
Well maybe I need to take lessons from you and the small room. I am in the same predicament. I used the attic bedroom for the last 7 years great space shelves just like in the fabric shop for my bolts of fabric lots of space, a big table for cutting. Now I have a 10x10 small bedroom on the first floor. Not much ( really) not much space. one 6 foot table and totes all around the room. The Doc said no more stairs because of the passing out. Making the best of it. I wish I could knock a wall out.....lLOL.

Seahawks are flying niners are still digging for gold................LOL.
Secretly I am a Bronco fan, but because I live in WA I had to cheer for Seahawks.
I'm glad you like it back there. Have you hooked up with Madam President Jean yet?

Stay warm!
Hugs
Robert