Old 03-01-2014, 10:14 AM
Honchey

So happy to know you like your "Snow Blossom" OK...When I first saw it I was enticed by it and I knew it was going to be a MB for one of my PC riders...I really did try to match the blocks with the requests & receivers... It's a good feeling to know that I at least finished this journey as well as completed it...now it's time to get them together..

What a wonderful classy MB for Jan...I just love the combination of red/blk/white... and OK, I get so revved up when I see your little minis I want to go & start making some..That's as far as I get ..something else always gets in the way...

I, also, enjoy seeing all the star blocks some of you have done...QNS, that was real cute showing the block done & undone....

I'm getting ready to go thru a month of mail right now...Hope eveyone in the path of Titan gets ready for whatever he dishes out...My "kids" are coming over tonite and I have to figure out what to make for dinner...they are such fussy ones..I don't remember ever being that way as a kid...they're too spoiled!!!! checking out now..check in laterH.