Old 03-01-2014, 10:28 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

So much delicious eye candy for us to enjoy ... the final MBs are finding their ways to their owners.
Will we see some completed MB quilts soon?
Looking forward to seeing how everyone puts them together!

JeanieG ... I was so happy to hear that you got the rains. Now glad to know that the floods are not likely an issue for you. Enjoy every little drop!

GGal ... you are ever-so productive! Looks like you have mastered your A4A lessons too!

GGal and MiraB ... Like you, the Boosters have helped me to keep on track. I'll post my results later today or tmro along with March's goals. Most all are done with some extras to counter!!! Income tax prep coming, so willl have to keep my March goals in line of the time I "think" I will have.

JanRN ... {{{{HUGS}}}} and I was hoping for you too! It's been a long time since you had a FART. Maybe that is what you need to beat those blues away?

OKSGlad ... does this group of minis have a destiny? or just inventory, to have ready. Love the starts and intrigued as to how that red/gold strip will make things dance!

This morning I spent time getting my machine set up and ready to FMQ.
This afternoon now, some practice work and get my pattern/design into my auto-pilot.
Tonight??? ..... I hope to see some action.
At the least .... tomorrow!