Old 03-01-2014, 01:05 PM
ljdugas31

Originally Posted by CarolynMT View Post
Thank you LJ I am camped out in the house, even turned up heat. I keep spiking a fever doctor said it was some flu like thingy and it should go away soon enough. The good note, I am now a smoke free home. I was amazed at how easy it is to quit smoking when you cant breathe I havent had a cig since sunday at 7am. And the only craving I have to want one is the "am sitting in my smoking spot, doing things I do when I smoke" habits, So I just snack on almonds.

And there is no rush we have plenty of time. I still have my portals quilt on my frame really need to get working on it, when I can stand again without falling over! I have all the parts in, the specialty stuff, the batting, etc. Only lack the backing and threads.....am still debating on what I want to do for them. I did decide on a name for this piece

it will be dubbed "A Queens Romance" and will definitely earn it's name. I am so happy that I can do this piece for you really brings me joy!

Ok, must go clean up breathing apparatus and turn washer on........
Take care. Love the name. My husband calls me the Queen but not of Romance LOL...