View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 07:33 AM
Mrs. SewNSew

Guys, You KNOW I HAD to bring it home! Once I saw it and then had a chance to try it, I was all gaga over it and there was no leaving it there! It's a lovely machine and I haven't even tried the cams yet! It does a straight and a zig-zag without cams (I think a serpentine too--gotta read the manual more!) and then come with 5 cams that are double sided! I was pleasantly surprised to see I can drop the feed dogs

It has a stuck metal dial at the top needing lubrication that prevented me from trying the cams. Either that or I am not putting the rest of the adjustments in the right place yet to move it, but I feel certain this can be worked out. This little green machine will need some cleaning and some oil but it was a one-owner machine and she kept everything for it so there are plenty of feet, needles, the cams, quilting guides and more for it right down to the original advertising for her purchase, manual, and the folders, tins and cardboard boxes the cams came in. Don't you just love it when that happens?

The cabinet...well who really needs yet another cabinet when you already have an embarrassing amount of machines..? But really the cabinet is lovely too! I think once the weather warms up, I may want to re-finish it, and then it will be gorgeous!

I work up at 4:00 am this morning too excited to sleep any longer. I am quietly reading the manual and searching on-line for more info trying not to drive the family crazy just yet lol!

I haven't decided on a name or even whether I have adopted a male or a female yet but here is my new dinosaur already sitting up on my shop table (fingerprints and all for now). Oooh and the goodies!
Attached Thumbnails white-dino-resize-640.jpg   goodies-resize-640.jpg