Old 03-02-2014, 12:39 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Now onto March goals--love how you've listed your goals and finishes QE, and I'm copying

Originally Posted by oksewglad View Post

February Goals 1. Finish LQS project-almost done--instructions done--now to keep sewing on it
2. Make last Mystery Block and mystery block for Quilt Guild
3. Prepare hexagon workshop for Quilt Guild.
4. Finish hexagon doll quilt for DGD--hexagons all pieced and attached--I made more to make it larger--now to put it together.
5. Work on "Olivia" quilt for DGD --
6. Machine Quilt DS and DDIL quilt
7. Plan mini mini quilts for future fundraisers. You've seen some of them. Have 3 1/2 flimsies; one being Hquilted Plans for many more!
8. Keep working on UFO's. Maybe I should make a list first ongoing!
Other Feb finishes--
Fold over edges on 5 baby quilts for church charity.
Spent a day sewing for Project Linus.
Pieced a flannel baby flimsie. Bought flannel fabric to finish.
Gave rwb scraps to fellow guild member to work on her QOV.
Made a couple of needle cases for QB's birthdays.
Completed a "surprise" packet for another dear friend.

1. Finish LQS project
2. Make mystery block for Quilt Guild
3. Put together the hexagon quilt
4. Continue piecing mini flimsies. Must admit I'm getting tired of a certain piece of peach fabric so onto a different color scheme!
5. Make some "coffee" themed mug rugs and a bunch of potholders for school mini carnival in April.
6. Plan my FFC project--have a great idea--now to get colors together.
7. Look at the UFO pile yet again.

I guess I did okay in the quilting department. Would sure like to get a few bigger projects (old) done.

Okay going to start a binge cleaning for a couple of weeks. Haven't in so long and don't want to have it all fall on me as we get ready for the big wedding in June.

No baby news yet either. This little guy missed 3 ggfather's Feb bd's. Below zero yet again, but hey the sun's shining. looking forward to warmer weather with mixed emotions. May not get my March goals completed!