View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 06:55 AM
sassysews2

Default Love it

Originally Posted by Divokittysmom View Post
I just received an email from Nancy's Notions this morning. The main item showcased is a ruler/cutter combined. It's 27'1/2" long so you can cut WOF strips, and it can cut 6 layers at once! Has anyone used this?? Looks sensational and gets great reviews! Sort of reminds me of the Quilt Cut 2 w/o the heavy board..just the ruler. I will be interested to see if anyone has used this and what your impression was.

http://www.nancysnotions.com/product...e=141327-5700#
Several years ago Fiskar made one of these only about 26", I have it, love it, don't know if it will cut 6 layers of fabric, never tried, but several in my guild have them and they are much in demand. Didn't understand why Fiskar stopped producing them but glad someone picked up the ball. These work great, I use it almost everytime I cut anything. That and my Shape Cut by June Taylor are my old standbys. I have the Go & use it occasionally for specialty patterns or if I'm cutting hundreds of the same shape but I wouldn't give up my long rotary cutter ruler. I bought mine used and gave about $30 for it